System requirements are subject to change. Please ensure you have the latest information before making any purchase decisions. If you are running any other Blackbaud products, please refer to the System Requirements for those products separately.
Last updated: September 22, 2021
Browser-based applications are best experienced using the latest version of the following browsers:
- Chrome (Windows, Mac, and Android)
- Firefox (both Windows and Mac)
- Microsoft Edge
- Mobile Safari (iOS)
- Safari (Mac)
- The look and feel of your websites may vary across different client browsers.
- You must enable cookies for all Blackbaud form validations.
- Some administrative functions, such as page and form configuration, are limited on mobile devices. We recommend completing these tasks on desktop/laptop computers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Blackbaud follows Microsoft’s lead when it comes to supporting their browsers and operating systems. As Microsoft retires products, Blackbaud’s support will change for their currently supported products.
- Support for Internet Explorer 10 and earlier versions ended in January 2016.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 ended in August 2021, except for a few cases where the product still supports Internet Explorer. For more product guidance, see the product-specific guidance tab .
Blackbaud supports the latest major version of Edge that is available for your version of Windows; the latest version of Firefox and Chrome on both Windows and Mac; the latest version of Safari on Mac; the latest version of Mobile Safari on IOS; and the latest version of Chrome on Android.
System recommendations are based on information available on the last updated date. They are published only as a guide and relate solely to Blackbaud software. Performance and response time are affected by many factors related to hardware (such as RAM, processor speed, and hard disk subsystem performance), network configuration (such as NIC performance, cable type, topology, operating system, parameters, and traffic), and the database (such as size, number of concurrent users, and the type of activities each user is performing).
Blackbaud Education Management – Internet Explorer is not recommended for use with our K-12 and Higher Education solutions. While you can log in, you may encounter display issues and features that do not function as designed.
Blackbaud Luminate – For Luminate CRM, Luminate CRM MultiCenter, and Luminate Analytics, see browsers supported by Salesforce.com.
Blackbaud for Outlook – The Blackbaud for Outlook Microsoft add-in will support Internet Explorer until the second quarter of 2022. We are providing additional time for customers to upgrade their version of Office and Windows.