For guidance on compatible browsers, see the Supported Browsers page.
Intel Pentium/Celeron family, 2 Ghz clock speed or faster.
Minimum requirements for your operating system.
- SQL Server 2014 Enterprise SP3 with compatibility level 110 or SP2 with compatibility level 110. Compatibility level 120 is not supported.
- SQL Server 2016 Enterprise SP2 with compatibility level 130.
- SQL Server 2019, pending PA-DSS audit.
Note: PowerShell 5.0 or higher is required for running jobs in SQL2016.
To determine the requirements for your specific configuration, please review our Performance Benchmark whitepaper.
Web server supported versions
- Windows Server 2012 R2 with IIS 8.0 or IIS 8.5.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Windows Server 2019, pending PA-DSS audit.
- The only supported .NET version is .NET framework 4.8. This version is required for Service Pack 29 and above.
Blackbaud recommends Transport Layer Security (TLS) if you connect over a public non-secure network.
- Load balancing is supported with single-client affinity.
- No limit is placed on the number of web servers that you can employ for load balancing.
Blackbaud Internet Solutions
Administrative workstation browser
Web server operating system
- Windows Server 2012 R2 with IIS 8.0 or IIS 8.5
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 64-bit supported on x64 hardware
Note: Blackbaud Internet Solutions does not support domain controllers or peer-to-peer networks.
Web server internet connection
Dedicated circuit (such as full T1 to a tier 1 ISP) scaled to aggregate the concurrent applications users (100-200 kbps per typical web user). Necessary speed of the connection depends on your website’s usage by visiting users and should be reviewed with your consultant during implementation. HTTPS traffic requires port 443, and HTTP traffic requires port 80. Non-default ports are not supported.
Web server disk space
1.2 GB minimum for the Blackbaud Internet Solutions program, system, and database management console files; plus 50 MB for the workstation deployment files, which can be installed in a different location.
Credit card processing
Credit card processing in Blackbaud Internet Solutions works with Blackbaud Merchant Services. For more information about other supported gateways, see the Tier 3 gateways page.
Note: Direct debit processing is not managed by these vendors. For Paypal Payflow Pro, a Paypal PayFlow Pro account is required and Payments Pro is not supported.