Blackbaud Gift Aid Services
Outsource your Gift Aid management – save time and uncover new claims.
Do 25% more good!
Every non-profit organisation in the UK knows the value of Gift Aid, but many struggle to effectively manage the process. Our Gift Aid service reduces the time you spend managing Gift Aid, helps you find more funds to claim, and ensures you're always ready for an HMRC audit! We love to help non-profits receive as much Gift Aid income as possible, and have developed three unique services - in collaboration with HMRC - to ensure you do so:
- Check declarations (including sponsorship forms) for validity and those that do not meet rules are flagged for follow-up
- Produce a Monthly Report with comparisons across your supporter base
- Scan every Gift Aid declaration and electronically link them to the right supporter record in Raiser's Edge allowing you quick access from within a record
Gift Aid Management
This affordable, end-to-end service enables you to easily capture, store, and manage the wide array of forms that are used to substantiate donors’ Gift Aid declarations. It eliminates the risk of lost or damaged forms, reduces the hassle associated with storage and retrieval of these documents, and simplifies the task of preparing for an audit.
With Blackbaud Gift Aid Management, your organisation can:
- Maintain proper documentation to support claims and easily produce valid declarations required for an audit
- Gain peace of mind knowing that you have protected all the Gift Aid income received over the years and have absolute minimum exposure with HMRC for repayments or penalties
- Uncover missed opportunities by targeting additional Gift Aid money from your supporter database and other fundraising activities
- Save valuable staff time by outsourcing labour-intensive tasks, such as scanning, filing, indexing, storing and managing documents
Gift Aid Training
eTapestry, Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud CRM have been designed with HMRC rules in mind to enable you to record Gift Aid declarations on supporter records and produce the required R.68 reports at the click of a button.
This half day training course will enable your users to be able to:
- Configure your database with business rules specific to your organisation
- Report on Income with or without Gift Aid applied
- Produce the R.68 report quickly and easily