Gift Aid Management
Blackbaud has worked with several leading not-for-profit organisations in the UK and collaborated with the HMRC to develop a unique service developed specifically to meet the needs of not-for-profit organisations in the UK. The Gift Aid Management team at Blackbaud will:
- Check declarations (including sponsorship forms) for validity and those that do not meet rules are flagged for follow-up
- Produce a Monthly Report with comparisons across your supporter base
- Scan declarations and electronically link them to supporter records in your database allowing you quick access from within a record
This complete solution enables charities to easily capture, store, and manage the myriads of forms that are used to substantiate donors’ Gift Aid declarations. It eliminates the risk of lost or damaged forms, reduces the hassle associated with storage and retrieval of these documents, and simplifies the task of preparing for an audit.
With Blackbaud Gift Aid Management, your organisation can:
- Maintain proper documentation to support claims and easily produce valid declarations required for an audit.
- Gain peace of mind knowing that you have protected all the Gift Aid income received over the years and have absolute minimum exposure with HMRC for repayments or penalties.
- Uncover missed opportunities by targeting additional Gift Aid money from your supporter database and other fundraising activities.
- Take advantage of unclaimed Gift Aid income in sponsorship forms without having to enter all sponsor information within The Raiser’s Edge.
- Save valuable staff time by outsourcing labour-intensive tasks, such as scanning, filing, indexing, storing, and managing documents.